Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter
Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter, of Diatone keeps rolling out new innovations!
They were the first I saw to introduce silver motor windings and the first ARF quad to use an all-in-one PDB and flight board!
This Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter is truly unique with its low profile body and 5mm main plate. Good luck breaking the frame.
Diatone Crusader GT2-150 (Frame Kit):
CLiCK-Me <==Click & See Goog Shopping Listing of Item Prices
The Diatone Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter Frame Kit.Build the super sexy low profile micro FPV racing X frame of your dreams.
Not Included With The Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter:
- Flight Controller
- 20a or Higher Amp ESC’s
- FPV Camera
- Video Transmitter
- Motors 13xx or 14xx Size
- 3″ props
- 6 Channel Radio and Receiver
- 3s or 4s 450mah to 1000mah 45c Discharge or Higher Battery
- FPV Googles or LCD Monitor
Package included With The Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter:
1 x Diatone Crusader GT2 150mm X Frame Kit
2 x Battery Straps
1 x LED Board
Specifications For The Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter:
Material: 3mm Carbon Fiber.
Tower frame: 20mm x 20mm.
Motor mount bolt holes:9/12mm.
Required: 1x Flight Controller.
Four-x: 20A or Higher ESC’s
Four-x: Brushless Motors 13xx or 14x.
Four-x: 3′ propellers.
One-x: 3S or 4S 450~1000mAh 45C LiPo Battery.
One-x: FPV Camera and VTX.
One-x: FPV Googles or LCD Monitor.
One-x: 5~6Ch Radio and Receiver.
Betaflight F4 Flight Controller For The Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter:
- Integrated PDB
- Built in OSD customizable via Betaflight OSD
- Current sensor
- Intuitive layout
- Flash memory for blackbox
- Tailored to support Betaflight
- When running 8K/8K, CPU usage remains low
- F405 Processor
- MPU6000 Gyro/ACC Sensor
- BEC Max current 5V 1.5A
- Built in OSD – configurable via Betaflight GUI
- Current sensor
- Power distribution board with six-layer PCB
- OSD Max Current: 145A
HGLRC XJB F440-TX20.V2 40A 3-5S BLHELI32 4IN1 ESC&VTX:
Specification For The Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter :
Model: HGLRC XJB F440-TX20.V2
Usage: for 65mm-250mm Frame Kit
Micro F4 Flight Control Board ( D-Shot Version):
CPU: STM32F405RGT6, dual 8K.
Black Box: Flash 16M
Input Voltage: 2-5S Lipo
Built-in Betaflight OSD to adjust PID
BEC Output: 5V@3A
Size: 25x25mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
Support Subs/PPM/DSMX receiver
40A BL32_40A 3-5S ESC BLHeli_32:
Input Voltage: 3-5S Lipo battery
Constant Current: 40A
Peak Current: 50A
BEC Ouput: NO
Firmware:32bit ESC with BLHELI_32 firmware
Size: 27x27mm (main board)
32x34mm (including pad)
MOS Tube: TOP QUALITY MOSFET
Protocol: DSHOT1200/600/300/150/Oneshot125/42,MultiShotDamped mode
HGLRC XJB TX20.V2 Mini FPV Transmitter:
Output power: PIT/25mW/100mW/200mW/350mW switchable
Control mode:BFOSD control(RX)/button
BAT: 7-26V,BEC 5V-1A
Video system: NTSC/PAL
Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362-5945 MHZ
1x HGLRC F4 AIO OSD BEC Flight Control Board
1x HGLRC 40A BL32_40A 3-5S ESC BLHeli_32
1x HGLRC XJB TX20.V2 Mini FPV Transmitter
RCX H1407 3200KV Micro Outrunner Brushless Motor With The Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter
CLiCK-Me <==Click 2See Item+Image Prices
Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter, This H1407 stands between 1306 and 1806 motor, for those who needs higher thrust than 1306 motor but less weight than 1806. This 3200KV is suitable for both
- GF 3×3 BN + 4S Li-Po
- GF 3.5×4.5 BN + 3S Li-Po
- GF 4×4.5 + 3S Li-Po
Motor Specs For The Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter:
- Model: H1407
- KV: 3200
- Weight: 14g (net weight included long AWG cables)
- AWG Cable: 15cm
- Prop Shaft Diameter: 5mm (CW)
- Stator Diameter: 14mm
- Stator Length: 7mm
- Shaft Diameter: 2mm
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Motor Dimensions: Φ00*00mm
- ldle Current: 0.00A @ 10V
- Internal Resistance: 0.00Ω
- Suitable ESC: 10A (depends on the propeller and battery you use)
- Suitable Battery: 2-4S Li-Po
Package Contents For The Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter:
- 1 x RCX H1407 3200KV Micro Outrunner Brushless Motor
- 1 x Set of Screws
2 x HQProp 3x3x3O CCW Propeller
3 Blade (2 Pack – Orange Nylon Glass Fiber)
A Good Prop For Small Planes and Multi-rotors For The Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter:
- Part Number: 4x4x3O
- Rotation: CCW
- Length: 4 inch
- Pitch: 4 inch
- Material: Nylon Glass Fiber
- Hub ID: 5mm / 9.5mm
- Hub OD: 13.5m
- 2x 4x4x3O CCW propellers
- 2x sets of prop reducers
Foxeer XAT600M HS1177 600TVL CCD 2.8MM
IR Mini FPV Camera IR Blocked 5-22v with Bracket
Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter, Foxeer XAT600M mini FPV Camera 600TVL NTSC Sony CCD 2.8mm Lens OSD DC 5-17V with IR Blocked Filter plastic case HS1177 for FPV Racing Drone like QAV250
The Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter Description:
DSP model Nextchip 2040
Weight: 14.6g(with bracket)
TBS Unify Pro HV 5G8 – Race (SMA)
CLiCK-Me <==Click 2See Item Prices
Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter, The smallest, lightest 40ch video transmitter on the market, down to a bare minimum for FPV racing, at a very attractive price!
The Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter Main features:
- Smallest, lightest video transmitter on the market
- 2-6S input power supported
- Up to 800mW of output power
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
- PitMode – power up your quad during a race
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without antenna for hours!
- Clean powerup and video switching
- CE certified
BeeRotor Honeydrop 5.8ghz Antennas
Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter, BeeRotor’s Honeydrop 5.8ghz antennas are a new design that takes durability and performance to the next level. Features a protective casing shaped like a teardrop, this helps prevent these antennas from catching hold of twigs and small branches as you fly.
- Polarization: Right Hand Circular Polarization
- TX&RX integrated in one Antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Connector: SMA
- Gain: 3dB
- Outside diameter: Φ2.2±0.05mm
- Weight: 10g
2x BeeRotor Honeydrop 5.8ghz Antennas (RHCP) SMA
2x Adapter for RP-SMA
Frsky XM+ Micro D16 SBUS Full Range Receiver Up to 16CH
- Dimension: 21.5*12*3.5mm(L x W x H)
- Weight: 1.6g
- Number of Channels: Up to 16CH from SBUS (1-15ch for PWM,16ch RSSI for FC)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.7~10V
- Operating Current: 30mA @5V
- Operating Range: Full range
- With RSSI output on board: Analog 0~3.3V
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Compatibility: FrSky D16 mode
TURNIGY GRAPHENE 750mAh 4S 14.8V 65C 130C LIPO BATTERY
Specifications Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter:
Voltage: 4S1P / 4 Cell / 14.8V
Discharge: 65C Constant / 130C Burst
Weight: 113g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: XT-60
Advantages Over Traditional Lipo batteries For The Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter:
• Power density: 0.15-0.17kw/kg (5Ah-16Ah)
• Power density: 0.13-0.15kw/kg (1Ah-4.9Ah).
• Stable High pack voltage through duration of use.
• High discharge rate, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, packs stay much cooler under extreme conditions
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge.
• Maintains higher pack capacity even after hundreds of cycles
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life (reportedly in excess of 900 during testing).
Note: “Graphene LiPo Batteries only require a standard Lipo battery charger.”
TBS Unify Pro holder for 30mm mount by MichiP
CLiCK-Me <==Click 2See Item Prices
Crusader GT2-150 Quadcopter, I’ve designed this unify pro holder to be printed int tpu and hold the VTX snug. It is a tat smaller than the vtx without squeezing it. TPU is flexible enough. Only tested with 25mw. No clue if it gets otherwise to hot for the material. I’ve printed it without support with sainsmart filament.
- Looks fantastic
- Solid 5mm bottom plate
- Clover leaf antenna
- Unique top cover flips up for easy component access
- All-in-one FC and PDB, plus VTX in the stack, providing a neat installation
- Motors made by Sunnysky, with a hollow steel shaft for reduced weight without sacrificing strength
- Low centre of gravity even with a GoPro mounted
- Camera mount allows up to 90 degree tilt, so ideal for racers
- Huge 60A burst current from the ESCs
- FPV camera is the highly popular HS1177 CCD
- No spare components provided
- No LEDs for orientation installed, but they do come included. This may be a pro for you.
- Limited space for electronics if you decide to swap/upgrade any components down the line
- No USB port on FC, need to use separate cable
- No 5/6S support (having to be picky now, this is a great FPV drone!)